Monday 20 June 2016

Hi .. It's me .. Samrath !!!!

Hello to all . My name is Samrath . I am 11 yrs school going girl with a lovely family .. you can see them below !

 I have a family of 5 members - grandmother ,  father ,  mother , a mischievous  brother  and me . They are very supportive and  always there for me in my hour of need .I have a family which understands my feelings and motivate me to achieve my best . I am so lucky that I have a friendly mother , caring father and gentle grandmother .

I study in a school named " Amity International School "  and Amity itself means "friendly" . The best part of this school is it's teachers . All teachers are very innovative and always encourage children . My favourite teacher in the list of all good teachers  is our computer teacher's (Neeri bhagi mam ).




















She treats us as her own children and try to explain each concept crystal clearly .


Here is our Principal Mam ..























Now let me introduce our beloved principal Mrs. Priyanka mam .She is a  dynamic , energetic ,presentable personality and have a great problem solving attitude . Her positive behaviour  always inspires me .

       

Now let me tell the about our most respected and honourable  Chairperson mam (Dr. Amita Chauhan ) and Sir (Dr. Ashok K. Chahun ) .

       and        

 (Dr Amita Chauhan  mam  )                        (  Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan sir )

They are our dear chairperson mam and sir .They are motivational speaker and founder of Amity Group , their hard work , dedication and values are building  blocks of Amity .They often come to our school for inspection and actively participate  in various programmes .

We also have a nice website of our school . It contains everything about our day to day work like school homework , attendance , syllabus etc .

Our  website is :

https://aismv.amizone.net/Parentmvg/


Also like us on Facebook , our Facebook page is :



To know more about AMITY you can click on :




Thanks and Bye for TODAY !!

























No comments:

Post a Comment